The 4th International Conference of the Portuguese Society for Engineering Education (CISPEE 2020) is a unique opportunity of attending and be involved in the ultimate research on Shaping Engineering Education for the 21st Century.
The Portuguese Society for Engineering Education (SPEE) and Instituto Superior Técnico of University of Lisbon are organizing a series of open debates on the role of Higher Education Teaching (and Teacher’s) in today’s and future Societies, under the following themes:
- Gender Balance and Diversity in Engineering
- Learning Strategies for the Jobs of Generation Z
- Leadership and Engineering Skills in the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) World
- The Ethical Challenge of Engineering in the XXI Century
- Learning Spaces and the Future of the Education Campus
- Teachers Learn and Improve, They’re Not Born Experts
To further accomplish the latter, CISPEE 2020 is open to contributions from engineering and STEM education researchers, practitioners and decision-makers.